Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
This team blends user-facing product engineering with large-scale infrastructure and platform engineering. Confluent AIOps is a proprietary system that captures high velocity and high volume telemetry to create valuable analytics and workflow automation as a key pillar and differentiator for Confluent.
Challenges in this domain:-
· Build a single-pane-of-glass experience to help Confluent customers intelligently and proactively identify issues and ensure system health.
· Build a unified, coherent Notifications experience to help customers interact with Confluent products
· Build scalable, resilient backend infrastructure to support platform use cases for global notifications, rules management, intelligent analytics, and automated remediations.
· Build the essential foundation to bridge the customer experience gap between platform and cloud products.
· Build cloud scale logging, tracing, and diagnosing infrastructure for Confluent.
What You'll Do:-
· Solve challenging problems that will disrupt the stream processing space.
· Build products that will leverage the scale of resources available in cloud and on-prem environments.
· Conceive innovative new solutions for our customers, at the intersection of multiple fields: stream processing, Big Data and analytics.
· Manage a team of high-performing engineers and leads, helping them to continue in growing their skill set through hands-on experience and mentorship.
· Provide timely and productive feedback, encourage a growth mindset, and advise team members in setting and working toward personal development goals.
· Nurture a culture of excellence on the team through a focus on hiring, communication, execution, and work quality.
· Collaborate with others in engineering and product leadership to create the long-term technical and product roadmap and quarterly deliverables for the team.
· Establish the roadmap and strategy within the team and across the organization.
· Create and manage processes that enable the team to do its best work
Culture is a huge part of Confluent, we’re searching for the best people who not only excel at their role, but also contribute to the health, happiness and growth of the company. Inclusivity and openness are important traits, with regular company wide and team events. Here are some of the personal qualities we’re looking for:
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.