Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We are a team within the Confluent Solutions Engineering practice tasked with supporting the larger Confluent Solutions Engineering community and Confluent customers in their customer journey. Our role is to help scale the Solutions Engineering teams through high quality service delivery that augments the Solutions engineering function across the entire customer engagement lifecycle.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Develop a deep expertise in Confluent’s technology and knowledge around how streaming applications are built using the Confluent’s services.
- Architect, build and maintain reusable artifacts such as tools, prototypes, demos, workshops, architecture blueprints and much more!
- Interface and work with Confluent solutions engineers to gather requirements, and use those as inputs to build POC/Pilot solutions.
- Provide additional offline support during POC/Pilot.
- Interface and work with Confluent solutions engineers to build monthly customer health reports, Quarterly Business Reviews, Quarterly Technical Reviews, and more!
- Provide additional offline support during continuous customer engagement.
- Continuous customer engagement.
- Interface and work with Confluent AEs and SDRs, and deliver standard demos and platform walkthroughs to prospects and evangelize the Confluent value proposition.
- Deliver 1-1 support to Confluent’s Startup Community for use case identification, initial blueprinting and use case deployment.
Capture and share best-practices knowledge amongst the team.
A day in the life:-
You will be working with the Confluent Solutions Engineering and Sales teams to deliver on a catalog of services. Your time will be a varied mix of all offline and 1-1 activities. You will be working with a request-response mechanism that will facilitate you to efficiently deliver services within the predefined SLAs. You will be measured on the impact you’ve had on our customer’s health & adoption and time to value to our prospects.
About Confluent’s Culture:-
Culture is a huge part of Confluent, we’re searching for the best people who not only excel at their role, but also contribute to the health, happiness, and growth of the company. Inclusivity and openness are important traits, with regular company-wide and team events. We are looking for people who are:
Smart, humble and empathetic
Inquisitive and not afraid to ask all the questions, no matter how basic
Strive for excellence in their work, their team, and their company
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.