This job posting is no longer active.
People & Places
Job ID: R00178
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energised to roll up their sleeves and help realise Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
● System Administration: Responsible for maintenance of Workday data, business processes, and changes inclusive of the downstream impact to integrated business systems. We are currently using HCM, Compensation, Time, Absence, Performance, Talent, and Benefits.
● International Support: Support the Workday setup and implementation
of international locations and entities, with a heavy emphasis on time
off, leave, and benefits. Also supports non-time sensitive requests from
other regions as part of our shared support model.
● Workday Enhancements: Works under the supervision of the HRIS Team Manager to support Workday enhancements that create capacity, reduce risks, enable automation, increase efficiency and enhance the employee experience.
● Workday Client Inquiries: Support Tier 1 Workday inquiries, errors, and data issues. Assist with requests by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
● Workday Reports: Prepare regularly scheduled reports and deliver ad- hoc reporting as needed to key stakeholders.
● Data Hygiene: Ensure data integrity and quality assurance of all data through process improvement, audits, exception reporting, and alerts.
What You Will Bring:
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Click HERE to review our Candidate Privacy Notice which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.