Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
The Confluent Global Campaigns team is chartered to build and scale efficient go-to-market strategies, partnering with product marketing, sales and cross-functional teams across marketing to engage customers/prospects with targeted campaigns and marketing activities (e.g., digital, field) that build pipeline and drive predictable revenue.
What You Will Do:
- Lead global integrated campaign strategy, planning, and execution for Confluent’s Products and Industries, focused on driving pipeline, activating new product signups, and growing revenue globally
- Develop persona-specific offers mapped across the customer journey to engage target audiences with the right content through the right channel that generates pipeline and/or drives product signups
- Lead cross-functional planning meetings to drive activations across multiple channels and regions
- Own and manage the master bill of materials for persona-based assets to be used for top of funnel through bottom of funnel programs and campaigns
- Measure & optimize campaign performance against revenue growth goals, provide recommendations based on key drivers to improve engagement and conversion
- Manage campaign budget and related vendor onboarding, PO process, and related activities
- Partner with AMER/EMEA/APAC Field Marketing leads to plan mid to lower funnel campaign related activations to accelerate opportunities and conversions
- Drive cross-channel efficiency and ensure maximum return on campaign investments
- Provide ongoing campaign performance, insights and pacing to internal teams/stakeholders aligned with campaign goals /KPIs
- Present global campaign updates at marketing all-hands meetings on a regular basis
- Work with enablement and operations to ensure Sales & SDRs are enabled to successfully follow up and pull through engagement with prospects from demand gen campaigns
- Work closely with product-led growth teams to ensure campaigns drive and activate product signups where relevant
- Work closely with partner marketing to develop and execute campaign strategies leveraging the partner ecosystem to reach their prospects
- Drive localization/translation workflows with internal and external teams globally
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years experience in campaign management related to B2B marketing, campaigns marketing, ABM marketing and/or product led growth marketing. Experience with a more technical, developer-oriented product preferred
- Proven track record of developing & managing campaigns that lead to pipe gen and deal velocity through end-to-end campaigns
- Ability to build campaigns around a technical product and resonate with both technical and non-technical audiences where relevant
- Experience with tracking and preparing reporting analysis/insights related to key performance metrics for campaigns supporting a high velocity marketing & sales motion
- Experience with target account strategy and segmentation to build target lists for demand gen campaigns
- Ability to work with multiple data sources and translate it into insights
- Experience working with or leveraging partner ecosystems to execute campaign programs and impact full funnel goals including pipeline
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project management, ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work autonomously
- Ability to think strategically, with exceptional attention to detail in execution
What Gives You an Edge:
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and ABM platforms (6sense) a plus
- Hands-on experience working with external agencies and building & executing high visibility campaigns with a large group of stakeholders
- Worked in a media agency, bonus points if it’s within tech brands
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
At Confluent, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including work history, education, professional experience, and location. This position has an annual estimated salary of $129,150 - $148,000, an annual bonus, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Confluent offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about our benefits click HERE.
Click HERE to review our Candidate Privacy Notice which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.