Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favourite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organisations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organisation. With Confluent, organisations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
Title of Job: Senior Field Marketing Manager
Role Located in: Australia (Sydney OR Melbourne)
The Senior Field Marketing Manager is responsible for executing strategic programs with cross-functional teams to create demand across Australia and New Zealand.
Working closely with Campaigns, Digital, events, Territory Sales, Sales development and leadership to support, execute and track integrated campaigns programs such as digital, events, webinars, regional trade shows, partner events and account based marketing across Australia and New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter who has a passion for tactical marketing, pipeline generation, experience in enterprise B2B, a data-driven mindset and strong execution skills.
What you’ll do
- Provide execution against various revenue marketing initiatives aimed at converting net new and expansion pipeline for our enterprise and commercial account segments.
- Bring together all facets of Marketing to create and deliver a strategy to generate pipeline in ANZ
- Plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the regions and report results
- Partner with campaigns and greater marketing teams to deliver and communicate a diverse set of programs, including digital campaigns, webinars, field events, workshops, regional trade shows, and account-based marketing programs.
- Provide support for workflows including vendor setup/management, POs/invoicing campaign/event setup, SFDC campaign creation, invite/landing page development, content review, target list development, event support and execution, budget tracking, reporting and dashboards, data analysis, working with third-party vendors, and a variety of other tasks.
- Communicate regularly with various stakeholders to gather inputs and support cross-functional initiatives, such as PG councils, and proactively report on results.
- Assist in coordinating cross-functional input for bi-weekly/monthly interlock presentations
- Share best-practices across the regions
- Assess challenges of the Field and create solutions to address those challenges
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing and technology marketing
- Understanding of all functions of marketing to bring together a plan for the region
- Experience with CRM technology and marketing systems such as Salesforce, Marketo and Splash.
- Understanding of B2B marketing principles such as funnel dynamics and sales pipeline.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience in copywriting for pipeline generation and B2B audience.
- Results-driven mentality with an ability to set, track and deliver on business goals.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing tasks and demands for a diverse group of stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Professionalism and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Undergraduate BS/BA degree.
Click HERE to review our Candidate Privacy Notice which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.