Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
The senior finance systems analyst will be part of the Confluent Finance Systems group. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Anaplan Model Builder to join our dynamic team. As an Anaplan Model Builder, you will play a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining Anaplan models that support our financial planning and analysis processes. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging technology to drive business performance and has a strong background in financial modeling, reporting and system implementation. He/She will be a great team player and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. You will have the freedom to exercise creativity, and display your problem-solving skills, while contributing to Confluent’s growth.
What You Will Do:
- Enhance and build Anaplan models / solutions.
- Help drive the product roadmap for Anaplan in collaboration with finance leadership
- Partner with ends users in FP&A, Finance, and other teams to configure Anaplan in order to meet process, functional and security requirements for existing & future use cases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, datascience, operations, to gather requirements and understand end-to-end processes.
- Design, build and maintain robust Anaplan models & build Tableau reports that meet business needs, ensuring accuracy, scalability, and sustainability.
- Implement best practices for Anaplan development, including model architecture, data integration, and system optimization.
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs.
- Conduct regular model reviews and audits to ensure data integrity and alignment with business objectives.
- Provide training and support to end-users, fostering Anaplan & Tableau adoption and proficiency across the organization.
- Create, create, and update Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Stay current with Anaplan and Tableau updates and industry trends, proactively identifying opportunities for system enhancements.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate Anaplan with other systems and tools as needed.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience as an Anaplan Model Builder, with a strong focus on financial planning and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of Anaplan platform capabilities, including model building, UX design, and integration.
- Anaplan Certified Model Builder (at least level 3) with (4-5)years of Anaplan implementation
- Tableau experience as a report builder will be a great plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into efficient Anaplan models.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools and data warehouse environments a big plus
- Familiarity with finance and accounting principles.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
At Confluent, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including work history, education, professional experience, and location. This position has an annual estimated salary of $105,200 - $123,570, an annual bonus, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Confluent offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about our benefits click HERE.
Click HERE to review our Candidate Privacy Notice which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.